If you are an Iowa State University (ISU) employee, have regular work hours, and are looking for a cost-effective way to get to work, the ISU vanpool may be for you. We have University-owned vans and provide them to groups of University employees for the purpose of getting to and from work.
One member drives and is responsible for the van; others pay a monthly fee to support the operating cost. Benefits include:
- Less wear and tear of your vehicle
- Less expensive than driving alone
- Freedom to work, read, relax, or socialize while riding
- Ten free one-day parking passes for driving a personal vehicle
- Free emergency rides home if needed