- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- Driver Training Requirements
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Van and Trailer Training
Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Class* is now available online!
- Log in to Learn@ISU using your NetID and password
- Search Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Driving Training
- Launch the course
- To complete this portion of the training you must get 90% correct on the quiz that follows the videos
* Drivers for large passenger vans or any vehicle towing a trailer need to be at least 20 years old.
The training is required for all undergraduate and graduate students driving a large vehicle or any vehicle towing a trailer for University business. The class is also required for anyone driving the above mentioned vehicles for any Student Organization Travel regardless of employment status.
This online training is part one of a two part training. The driving observation of the training will be offered at various times throughout the year. The online lecture must be completed before signing up for the driving observation. If you're unable to find a driving observation that works with your schedule, please email Elizabeth Salton.
To register for the online Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Driving Training please go to:
To register for the driving observation please go to: