- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Van and Trailer Training
Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Class* is scheduled on the following dates:
- Monday, October 9, 2017
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Thursday, December 14, 2017
* Drivers for large passenger vans or any vehicle towing a trailer need to be at least 20 years old.
All classes are from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
This two-hour class is free for faculty, staff, and students taking the class for University business. Class is held in the Fire Service Institute Building on Haber Road. The class is required for all undergraduate and graduate students driving a large vehicle or any vehicle towing a trailer for University business. The class is also required for anyone driving the above mentioned vehicles for any Student Organization Travel regardless of employment status.
This class is part one of a two part class. The driving portion of the class will be offered at various times following the classroom training. The lecture must be completed before signing up for the driving session.
To register for the class or to register for the driving portion please go to: