- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Hours of Operation:
6:15 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
Please note: Transportation Services is not open on weekends. If you need a vehicle to depart on these days you may pick up the keys after 3:00 pm the Friday prior to departure. The vehicle needs to remain on the lot until you depart on your trip over the weekend.
Rent From Us
We are the economical choice for Iowa State University business travel for faculty, staff, departments and organizations. Our fleet contains many different vehicle options. Give us a call and our friendly staff would be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
*NEW* Student Organization Driver Training
All student organization members who wish to drive for their student organization travel must take the NEW Student Organization Driver Training before they travel.
*Note: if you have already taken the previous 15-passenger van training, you are exempt from the new driver training. Moving forward driver training and 15-passenger van training will be separate, and anyone needing to take 15-passenger van training who had not previously will also need to take this new driver training.
How to sign up for Student Organization Driver Training
1) Go to learn.iastate.edu, click "Login" at the top and sign in with your ISU netID and password
2) Click on "Course Catalog" at the top of the page and scroll down to the "Office of Risk Management" folder
3) To the right of "Student Organization Driver Training" click "List Events"
4) Choose one of the seven sessions available and click "Enroll" next to the date and time you wish to take the training
5) A popup window will then display, and you can click the "Register" button
6) You can manage your course enrollments from the Learn@ISU Home page. Edits can be made to which session you are attending until 24 hours before the session begins
Dispatch, JoAnn Charlson: 515-294-1828
Manager, Kathy Wellik: 515-294-1657
Business Services Coordinator, Elizabeth Salton: 515-294-0181
Shop Manager, Butch Hansen: 515-294-0180