- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Hours: 6:15 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
Please note: Transportation Services is not open on Saturdays or Sundays. If you need a vehicle to depart on these days you must pick up the keys after 3:00 pm the Friday prior to departure. The vehicle needs to remain on the lot until you depart on your trip over the weekend.
University Partial Shutdown: Transportation Services will be acknowledging the University Partial Shutdown from December 23, 2016-January 2, 2017 by being closed during this time. Should you need a vehicle during the time that we are closed follow the below instructions:
- Reserve your vehicle as you normally would either using Agile Fleetcommander OR the Student Organization Travel Authorization page
- Select your pick up date/time to be on December 22, 2016 after 3:00 pm
- Put in the notes/comments section that you will be picking the vehicle up early for travel on a date when we are closed. If you are returning the vehicle when we are closed, please note that date on your reservation as well.
- You will be allowed to pick up the keys only (not the vehicle itself) on December 22, 2016. We will start charges on the dates you are actually using the vehicle.
- If you have any questions, please email Elizabeth Salton.
Rent From Us
We are the economical choice for Iowa State University business travel for faculty, staff, departments and organizations. Our fleet contains many different vehicle options. If you would like to make a reservation visit the Making Reservations page. Give us a call and our friendly staff would be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
New Rules for Under Graduate Students and Graduate Students
Please note a recent change affecting graduate students. Starting on December 1, 2011, the policy for MVR (motor vehicle record) checks changed. All graduate students as well as under graduate students need to have a current MVR to be able to drive an ISU vehicle. MVR's can be done online and must be done every six months. Just a reminder as well that all under graduate and graduate students must also have the Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers class to drive a large van or any vehicle towing a trailer.
If you have any questions please contact Kathy Wellik at 294-1657 or email@example.com.