- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- Driver Training Requirements
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Hours of Operation:
6:15 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday
ATTENTION: The Transportation Services office will be closed the following hours during the Holiday Season:
November 22nd and 23rd – Closed
December 22nd thru January 1st – Closed
The kiosk and fuel pumps will be open during the holiday closure
Any student organization needing keys during these times must pick up prior to the closing dates. For emergencies please call 515-509-1686.
Rent From Us
We are the economical choice for Iowa State University business travel for faculty, staff, departments and organizations. Our fleet contains many different vehicle options. Give us a call and our friendly staff would be glad to answer any questions that you may have.
Student Organization Driver Training for 2018-2019
All student organization members who wish to drive for their student organization travel must take the Student Organization Driver Training before they travel. This driver training is now in Learn @ ISU!
Please note: upon successful completion of this course and the online quiz you will be approved to drive all University vehicles for as long as you are an Iowa State student with the exception of 15 passenger vans and towing a trailer. A separate training is required for 15 passenger vans and trailers.
How to sign up for Student Organization Driver Training
1) Go to Learn @ ISU. Log in and click on "Course Catalog." Navigate down to the "Office of Risk Management" folder and expand it. Click "Launch" next to "Transportation Services - Student Organization Driver Policy and Safety Training." You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser for learn.iastate.edu.
2) Once you navigate to the course, you must watch the Student Organization Driver Training video, review the appropriate policies and procedures, and complete the online Driver Training quiz. You must score at least 80% to pass.
3) After you have successfully completed the Student Organization Driver Training Quiz, you are approved to drive all University vehicles for as long as you are an Iowa State student with the exception of 15 passenger vans and towing a trailer, which require additional training.
4) If you sucessfully completed this course in an in-person session or previously in Canvas, you are still approved to drive a University vehicle.
Van and Trailer Training Lecture
Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Class* is now available online!
- Log in to Learn@ISU using your NetID and password
- Search Large Passenger Van and Vehicles Towing Trailers Driving Training
- Launch the course
- To complete this portion of the training you must get 90% correct on the quiz that follows the videos
* Drivers for large passenger vans or any vehicle towing a trailer need to be at least 20 years old.
The training is required for all undergraduate and graduate students driving a large vehicle or any vehicle towing a trailer for University business. The class is also required for anyone driving the above mentioned vehicles for any Student Organization Travel regardless of employment status.
This online training is part one of a two part training. The driving observation of the training will be offered at various times throughout the year. The online lecture must be completed before signing up for the driving observation. If you're unable to find a driving observation that works with your schedule, please email Transportation Services.
Dispatch, JoAnn Charlson: 515-294-1828
Director, Kathy Wellik: 515-294-1657
Shop Manager, Butch Hansen: 515-294-7552
Admin Specialist, Teri Jensen: 515-294-0181