Titles and Licensing

Do you need license plates for your department's new trailer? Need insurance for that heavy duty truck?

Come to us!

We process the titles and license plates for all University cars, trucks, trailers, and UTV's. To secure a plate for that new equipment simply provide our office with the following documents:

  • Original ownership document (MCO, Certificate of Title, Registration, or Other)
  • Odometer Statement - when applicable
  • Damage Disclosure Statement - when applicable

We have license plates in stock for immediate installation. 

Call our office at 515-294-1882, option 3, to schedule an appointment to pick up your new plate.