- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- Driver Training Requirements
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Student Organization Travel
All Student Organization Travel must be booked through the Student Organization Travel Authorization (SOTA) System.
You may find the complete Student Organization Travel Policy by clicking the below link:
* Please note mandatory training is required for all 15 passenger vans and any vehicle towing a trailer for student organization travel.
This includes all drivers regardless if they are full-time faculty or staff.
NEW Student Organization Driver Training for 2018-2019
All student organization members who wish to drive for their student organization travel must take the Student Organization Driver Training before they travel. This driver training is now in Learn @ ISU!