- Accident Reporting
- Affiliate Employees
- Applied Sciences Building Shuttle Schedule
- Distances/Road Conditions
- Driver Training Requirements
- General Policies & Procedures
- First Time Drivers/New to Agile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Making Reservations
- Mission Statement
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Rate Calculator
- Student Organization Travel
- Van and Trailer Training
- Vehicle Rates
- Vehicle Styles
Fueling at Iowa State
Iowa State University offers three different types of fuel for its fleet. Diesel is only used in select vehicles requiring diesel fuel. Gasoline with 10% ethanol is for all non-diesel vehicles. E-85 is new to Iowa State and is available to all flex fuel vehicles. E-85 vehicles may also be fueled with regular gasoline but is not recomended when an E-85 fuel pump is available.
We offer all fuel pumps for all of our vehicles and other state owned vehicles at our Haber Road location in Ames. Fueling at the Ames site keeps fuel cost down.
If you require a new fuel key please contact our office.
The Driver ID code is located in the "What to do in case..." packet provided in each vehicle.
If you need additional assistance, please contact our office at 515-294-1882.